RBI Jobs 2022 भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (RBI) ने सोमवार (28 मार्च, 2022) को ग्रेड ‘ए’ में सहायक प्रबंधक (राजभाषा), सहायक प्रबंधक (प्रोटोकॉल और सुरक्षा) के पदों के लिए सीधी भर्ती के लिए और अधिकारियों के पद के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की। ग्रेड ‘बी’ में। RBI Grade A, Grade B Jobs 2022
RBI Grade A, Grade B Jobs 2022
आरबीआई की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट https://rbi.org.in पर जारी अधिसूचना के अनुसार, भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक सेवा बोर्ड (बोर्ड) ने योग्य उम्मीदवारों से 300 से अधिक रिक्त पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं।
Recruitment details RBI Grade A, Grade B Jobs 2022
|Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) –||General – 238|
|Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) –||DEPR – 31|
|Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR) –||DSIM — 25|
|Assistant Manager –||Rajbhasha — 06|
|Assistant Manager –||Protocol & Security – 03|
March 28 and the last date to apply is April 18, 2022 (till 6:00 pm).
|Start Date||Last Date|
Application Fee RBI Jobs 2022
|officers in Grade ‘B’||assistant manager|
|OBC/EWS 850/ SC ST .Pwbd 100||Gen .OBC.EWS 600/ SC.ST.Pwbd 100|
HOW TO APPLY: RBI Jobs 2022
(a) Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I of the detailed advertisement which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications
, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwriting undertaking, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
(b) All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied
for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi -Government employer.
NOTE 1: While filling in his/her Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice of centre for the Examination. If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Board in his/her Admit Card, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
NOTE 2: Use of Scribe: Suitable provisions for information regarding use of scribes by the blind candidates and candidates with Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy and candidates with multiple disabilities (as provided under Para 1 –
Note II above for PwBD candidates) where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) have been made in the online application at the time of the initial online application itself.
NOTE 3: Availing of compensatory time: Suitable provision for information regarding availing of compensatory time by the blind candidates and candidates with Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy and candidates with multiple disabilities (as provided under Para 1
Note II above for PwBD candidates) where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) whether availing the facility of scribe or not have also been made available at the time of the initial online application itself.
NOTE 4: Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/EWSs and PwBD, etc. which will be verified at the time of the Interview only. Candidates belonging to the OBC category should have OBC certificate issued on or after January 01, 2021 but before the closing date of application.
For EWSs candidates, the Income and Asset certificate should be issued by a Competent Authority in the format as prescribed in DoPT Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated January 31, 2019. The candidates applying for the posts should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination before the closure of ONLINE application date. If on verification at any time before or after the Examinations and Interview Test,
it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Board. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Board. A candidate who is or has been declared by the Board to be guilty of:
- (i) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely: –
- offering illegal gratification to, or
- applying pressure on, or
- blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
- (ii) impersonating, or
- (iii) procuring impersonation by any person, or
- (iv) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- (v) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- (vi) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely
- obtaining copy of question paper through improper means,
- finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination.
- influencing the examiners, or
- (vii) using unfair means during the examination, or
- (viii) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
- (ix) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating a disorderly scene and the like, or
- (x) using a scribe / availing compensatory time in examination despite being ineligible, or
- (xi) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Board for the conduct of their examinations, or
- (xii) being in possession of or using mobile phone or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device like voice assistance during the examination, or
- (xiii) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their Admission Certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
- (xiv) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:
- to be disqualified by the Board from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period (i) by the Board from any examination or selection held by them; (ii) by the Bank from any employment under them; (iii) dismissal from service by the Bank if he / she is already in Bank’s employment; and (iv) if he/she is already in some other service, the Board writing to his/her employer for taking disciplinary action.
Provided that no penalty shall be imposed except after (i) giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and (ii) taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.